Thursday, September 13, 2018

Max& Enric gay Story 7 Edu 6th sense ENGLISH SUBTITLES El cor de la ciutat



Hey I finnished showering I'll shower this afternoon I made coffee I've to hurry. I'll have brekfast at the University will you come for lunch? Ahh... I don't know... I don't know Remenber to bring the Sting record Yes The disc that you asked me for.

But I do not know why he ran so quickly My uncle, who has been urging me and when he gets heavy ... There are days that you did not call me. It is that either I am here working or studying I have not seen you at the library even one day and the other day we had a spectacular party at the Roger's home, but I did not call you. I would not have gone either Go spirits! Come, I will help you to hook up What do you say? Do you see that the guy there? You mean that...

He is gay But how you can say it for sure? Do you know him? I bet anything you want. I have a ... Sixth sense You're lucky. That way you do not shit it Should I introduce him to you? No, no Let's get a beer and you tell me What? Max, not only do I have a sixth sense to know who is gay and who is not, I also know when you are with depressive tendencies ...It must be a seventh sense That's it.

He only gave me a kiss! I am stupid for having been hung up on a guy who is not gay You have to learn to use the radar and distinguish. If not, you will eventually stumble each time Yes, but how do you do it? I notice how they move, how they look, how they breathe ... I see signals Yeah, but ... Watch, than one yes.

That one ... No. No. That one yes, but he still does not know.

For example, in football: that man has appearance but no, he's not gay. The blond girl will get it on for herself with girls one day if she has not tried it yet. He gets around. And the other is not like a thread.

You are a crack, man! What about this guy? Hetero totally, without any crack Is that him? No Fuck, man! It would please me to lie to you and say someday he will come out of the closet, but you are a friend and it is best to forget him But then why did he give me a kiss? Do you know what I did one day? I hid it and kissed a friend of my sister And what? I did it out of curiosity, to know how the lips of a girl were And I liked it, huh? Because she had a little mustache Yeah, but you say that he did that just because ... The wires were crossed for this guy He wanted to experiment, given it a jab... And it was the fucking hazard that caught you in the middle But do not eat up your brain. The world is full of gays.

Look, look that one who has entered. That one is really a gay! But what you say! He is married and has children! Poor woman! She has the days counted ...

Max& Enric gay Story 7 Edu 6th sense ENGLISH SUBTITLES El cor de la ciutat

No comments:

Post a Comment