Thursday, August 16, 2018

EP-0001 - Our first episode! Who we are and what you can expect. Introduction to our YouTube Channel



Hello there and welcome to The Stitching Kitchn. A YouTube Channel dedicated to cross-stitch,
needlepoint, and counted thread arts. The Las Vegas Stitching Company has a design
company called Brush Street Design Works and a YouTube Channel called The Stitching Kitchen. Welcome to our YouTube Channel! With Richard behind the camera, join me, Sharon
Bishop, as I cook up how-to recipes, Teaspoon Tidbits, and lots of Crockpot Crackups because
I can't read the teleprompter very well.

A little bit about me. I talk too loud during these things and Richard
makes me shut up! I talk too loud during these things and Richard
makes me shut up! I talk too loud during these things and Richard
makes me shut up! During the day, I'm a mild-mannered office
administrator for a printing and mailing company. I also teach counted cross-stitch and needle
arts at Stitcher's Paradise here in Las Vegas. However, contrary to popular rumor around
Las Vegas, I'm not a pole dancer on the Las Vegas Strip.

Ok, moving right along. So ... Here is a Teaspoon Tidbit for you. Where's the other Teaspoon Tidbit, you say? Sometimes you need to take notes because we
can't remember everything.

So, you need to get yourself a notebook and
it's going to be a Stitching Kitchn notebook. And on the design website, BrushStreetDesignWorks.Com,
we have made a grid paper for you to download, and we have a note paper for you to download. These are going to help you remember everything
that you need to know. So, you're going to get started with your
Stitching Kitchn notebook, and write this stuff down.

Now, let me tell you about the Stitching Kitchn
how-to recipes. These tutorials have been cooked up to give
you a well-rounded knowledge of all thread art embroidery. They are multi-layered and very peppered with
Teaspoon Tidbits and other hints. So, you can skip around the videos and find
the ingredients that you need.

And, please like and subscribe to us so that
you don't miss a video. The first videos will be basic skills that
all stitchers need. And, by the way, have you seen that bloopers
video yet? Ohgod. Let me tell you, I don't know what was in
my martini, but I have no idea what I said.

I have created for the beginner, and maybe
for you advanced students, a little needle case. It will give you all the basic instructions
that you need as you follow along on the videos. You have an alphabet in the chart that allows
you to put your initials on it or maybe even spell out your whole name. However, you don't want to get in the way
of Miss Ladybug.

Ok. If you need a kit, it will be available on
our design website -- BrushStreetDesignWorks.Com. There's also going to be a lot of other little
projects to help your stitching skills as we go along. I'm going to create a scissor fob, a pin cushion,
and even a little sampler.

So, by the time you're done with these items,
you're going to have a well-rounded stitching cookbook filled with lots of notes. A good recipe has everything in order. You will find that BrushStreetDesignWorks.Com designs, charts,
and kits are easy to read and use just like these Stitching Kitchn videos. Thank you for joining me in The Stitching
Kitchn.

I will see you in the next episode. Oh ... Bring a skein of floss and a pair of
scissors..

EP-0001 - Our first episode! Who we are and what you can expect. Introduction to our YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment